Another cab I'm overjoyed at. This baby needs a little TLC, but unlike most other cabs - its WORKS! I had a board set lurking around and even though the cab came with a set, I replaced them, but still need to fix the other set.
The sides are pretty beaten up, but I've been working very hard on my first side-art repro project and a separate page exists for Joust Side Art on my site
I also have a new overlay repro to fit once I start the spraying of the sides. So far I've added a UK light unit, power converted (I imported this cab with a Space invader and qix.
My son and I smash hell out of this machine full blast, which is great in my muzzy mall.